The Behavioral Research Program (BRP) provides funding support for a comprehensive program of research that includes basic behavioral research as well as the development, testing, and dissemination of interventions in several areas. Priority areas include tobacco use, screening, dietary behavior, sun protection, emotion regulation, and physical activity. The program supports investigator-initiated research grants and sponsors or co-sponsors a variety of targeted funding opportunity announcements (FOAs).
Apply for a Grant
Search for behavioral research funding opportunities and start your application.
- All Grants in the Behavioral Research Program
- Basic Biobehavioral and Psychological Sciences Research
- Health Behaviors Research
- Health Communication and Informatics Research
- Process of Care Research (subsumed into other research areas)
- Science of Research and Technology (subsumed into other research areas)
- Tobacco Control Research
November 10, 2022